Graphco Announces The New MGI AlphaJet
MGI AlphaJet – the Six-Color with Coater for the Digital Age
Graphco is pleased to announce that our digital print partner MGI will be showcasing its game-changing 20 X 29″ six-color & UV coating inkjet press, the AlphaJet, at the Drupa 2012 exhibition (May 3-16, Messe Dusseldorf).
The revolutionary AlphaJet takes advantage of successfully implemented technology featured in the MGI JetVarnish and JetCard digital presses in order to meet the growing demand of printers and print buyers who call for more efficient print production and high value-added services such as personalization, versioning and short runs for a wider range of sheet sizes and substrates.
Here’s what the AlphaJet has to offer!!!
- Game-changing digital print quality with 6 color printing & both spot and flood UV coating promising high value-add print production that improves on offset offerings
- Revolutionary digital print production at 12,000 letter size and 3,000 20 X 29″ sheets per hour provides both short & medium run jobs at lower costs than offset
- Unprecedented flexibility in the half size format which will drop in to the offset pressroom and take advantage of existing paper handling and finishing solutions
- Best in class versatility with stock range up to 28 pt. board opening highly profitable markets like packaging, presentation materials and POS materials
- Profit building manufacturing improvement with elimination of costly single use printing plates and first sheet sellable output that is ready for finishing
- Open architecture delivery allowing in-line finishing to further enhance the profitability of AlphaJet output including in-line die-cutting, folding and finishing
- AlphaJet offers an environmentally friendly solution with reduction in paper waste, energy & solvent usage and VOC emissions when compared with offset
- Personalization at unprecedented levels like packaging, presentation materials and blow-in 8 page signatures into static multipage booklets using existing finishing systems
- Combination print runs can be produced on a 20 X 29″ sheet at run lengths as low as 25-50 sheets efficiently to allow gang run printers to realize higher profits
- AlphaJet offers image enhancing options including 6 color process and both spot and flood UV coating to allow for countless output alternatives
- As always, your Graphco team will be here to provide all aspects of technical and supply support locally to insure maximum uptime and best in class response to any service needs
As the MGI distributor in our area Graphco is pleased to present this truly revolutionary new technology and we invite all Drupa attendees to join us May 3-10 for a VIP demonstration of the unbelievable new AlphaJet and all the other MGI digital solutions including the Meteor 8700XL at the MGI stand (Hall 4, Booth B24) while we are in Dusseldorf.
Please call Chris Manley at Graphco for more details at 800 458 2769.
Leave a Comment