MBM Aerocut Prime – Air Feed Slitter/Cutter/Creaser/Perforator/Skip Perforator/Digital Print Finishing System
The MBM Aerocut Prime is an ideal solution for finishing, especially for short-run digitally printed applications, such as business cards, postcards, invitations, greeting cards, leaflets, tickets and more. The complete package offers full versatility and convenience of the machine. The Aerocut Prime has the capability to perforate stocks both across and along feeding direction by adding on an optional perforating unit. Flex mode allows operators to cut multiple size cards from a page and add the desired number of creases on these. It enables designers and printers to create new aspects of applications. The Aerocut Prime saves time and cost for any print shop, in-house printer, commercial printer, etc. Channel creasing is equipped on every unit, allowing the machine to offer world-class creases on digitally printed stocks. Creasing pressure can be adjusted in 5 levels instantly by shifting the lever. The Aerocut Prime features 2 single blade slitters to trim top & bottom margins and 2 double blade slitters for center gutters and precise accuracy. The durable blades cut stocks up to 400 gsm. The air-suction top feeding system easily feeds coated, digital, gloss and other stocks precisely without damage. The Aerocut Prime is all-metal construction and mounted on lockable, heavy-duty casters. Safety access cover ensures that the machine will not operate with the cover in an open position. The Aerocut Prime Complete comes with a conveyor/stacker. It replaces the rear table for higher production output. It also includes the new Lytrod Intellicut software to easily impose artwork plus address data to seamlessly create PDF layouts with job barcodes and cut marks for the Aerocut Prime.
Advantages At a Glance
- Intuitive Operation – The 7” touchscreen allows operators to set job programs and run the machine intuitively and instantly.
- Expandable Feed Tray – Expandable tray is capable of feeding stocks up to 26.75” in length. Most stocks for today’s digital print can be finished on the Aerocut Prime. The stacking capacity is 4”.
- Patented Feeding Mechanism – The patented “Tri-Suction Feeding Mechanism” reduces risks of double-feeds and mis-feeds drastically, therefore it prevents paper jams and enhances productivity.
- Robust Slitters and Cutters – The self-sharpening slitter and blade unit allows the machine to cut up to 400 gsm with no wear.
- Conveyor/Stacker – The conveyor is light weight and easy to attach. Engineered to adjust for different stock and sizes of finished pieces.
- Easy Maintenance – The Aerocut Prime now has detachable rollers, not only making cleaning easy, but it gives better access to components in case of paper jam.
|Speed, Sheets Per Minute:||24 (May vary due to variations in paper and power supply)|
|Sheet Capacity:||4” (May vary due to variations in paper and power supply)|
|Paper Weight:||120 – 400 gsm|
|Paper Size:||8.27” x 8.27” to 14.5” x 26.75”|