Graphic Whizard Creasemaster Platinum – High-volume, Pneumatic Creasing Machine
The Graphic Whizard Creasemaster goes Platinum. The most recent addition to the Creasemaster line is an 8,000 sheets per hour creaser able to satisfy the most demanding requests for creasing. Shops investing in high-end digital printers want to ensure that the image remains impressive for their customers. Digital touchscreen controls guarantee that the Creasemaster Platinum is user friendly and easy to operate. Features such as self-centering air feed, batch counting, ability to shift crease position on-the-fly, programmable job memory using presets, last job recall and numerous other attributes ensure superior performance and phenomenal value.
Advantages at a glance
- Impact creasing significantly reduces cracking of digitally-printed substrates during the finishing process
- Inverted and regular creasing in the same pass
- Up to 10 creases per sheet
- Up to 20 jobs can be stored into memory
- Easy-to-use programming. Set up in minutes.
- Rotary perforations (at the entrance of the machine for accuracy; no tail whip) are anvil style and produce a “burr-free” finish. Microperfs also available.
- Optional strike perf attachment and impact perf available for “box” or “T” perfs.
* Machines are pneumatic and require compressed air (compressor not supplied) to operate
|Maximum Speed: |
|Up to 8,000, 8.5” x 11” sheets per hour |
* Landscape 8.5” x 11”, 1 impact crease, job performance will vary upon job specifications
|Maximum Speed: |
|Up to 8,000, 8.5” x 11 sheets per hour |
* Landscape 8.5” x 11”, rotary perf/score, job performance will vary upon job specifications
|Maximum Stock size:||18” W x 25.5” L|
|Minimum Stock Size:||3.5” W x 5” L|
|Stock Weight:||12 lb. bond – 18 point 45 – 385 gsm|
|Perforation Options:||2, 4, 6, 8, 12, 16 teeth per inch (TPI), 42, 50 and 72 Microperf TPI|
|Rotary Score Options:||Wide (standard) or narrow|
|Creasing Die:||Wide (standard) or narrow|
|Strike Perf Attachment:||Optional|