Graphic Whizard Creasemaster Plus – Pneumatic Creasing Machine
The Graphic Whizard Creasemaster Plus is ideal for the mid to high volume users ensuring a professional finish for every job. This pneumatic* model is available in 2 production speeds; 3,600 sph or 4,600 sph and both offer multiple creases per sheet, job memory as well as options such as strike perf and impact perf. The system incorporates a user-friendly touchscreen allowing for easy set-up and programming. Also, jobs can be stored and quickly retrieved for future use.
Advantages at a glance
- Impact creasing significantly reduces cracking of digitally-printed substrates during the finishing process
- Inverted and regular creasing in the same pass
- Up to 10 creases per sheet
- Up to 20 jobs can be stored into memory
- Easy-to-use programming. Set-up in minutes.
- Rotary perforations (at the entrance of the machine for accuracy; no tail whip) are anvil style and produce a “burr-free” finish. Microperfs also available.
- Optional strike perf attachment and impact perf available for “box” or “T” perfs.
* Machines are pneumatic and require compressed air (compressor not supplied) to operate.
|Up to 4,600, 8.5” x 11” sheets per hour
* Landscape 8.5” x 11”, 1 impact crease, job performance will vary upon job specifications
|Up to 4,900, 8.5” x 11 sheets per hour
* Landscape 8.5” x 11”, rotary perf/score, job performance will vary upon job specifications
|Maximum Stock Size:||18” W x 25.5” L|
|Minimum Stock Size:||3.5” W x 5” L|
|Stock Weight:||12 lb. bond – 18 point 45 – 385 gsm|
|Perforation Options:||2, 4, 6, 8, 12, 16 teeth per inch (TPI), 42, 50 and 72 Microperf TPI|
|Rotary Score Options:||Wide (standard) or narrow|
|Creasing Die:||Wide (standard) or narrow|
|Strike Perf Attachment:||Optional|