Petratto PDF74 – Fully-automatic Platen Die-cutter
The Petratto PDF74 Fully-automatic Platen Die-cutter is ideal for small and middle runs and allows for fast changeovers. It was designed for digital and offset printing and short-runs with superb quality creating high value products: embossing, hot foiling, Braille and holograms.
Advantages at a Glance:
- Cutting applications and flatbed creasing with traditional and cost effective wooden-framed dies
- Press surface with 4 lifting points
- Transportation grippers and sheet positions through a front intake ensure grip edge accuracy
- Lateral removing of die-cutting and hot foil plates and back plates
- Automatically changes size from the feeder to the delivery
- Auto register detects print marks (or sheet edges), adjusts the sheet, diagonally or crosswise on the grippers, and allows the set-up of gripper margins (in mm).
- The grippers holding bar (with adjustable positioning) allows a single form or die to program several print or die-cut positions on the same sheet, reducing material costs, patching times and positioning operations.
- Pressing cycle repetition reduces patching operations and increases pressure characteristics.
- Sheet pressing time is adjustable, optimizing hot foiling operations and minimizing the adjustment of other parameters
- Gripper speed can be set-up independently of registration and die-cutting speeds, minimizing the number of patches and reducing stripping operations
|Maximum Sheet Size:||29.13” x 20.86” (740 mm x 530 mm) (B2)|
|Minimum Sheet Size:
||16.53” x 11.69” (420 mm x 297 mm) (A3)|
|Paper/carton Board Thickness:||80 – 500 gsm|
|Corrugated Board Thickness:
||80 pts (1.8 mm)|
|Grippers Margin:||0.25” – 0.8” (6 mm – 20 mm)|
|Maximum Pressure:||100 t (x5)|
|Maximum Speed:||1,500 sheets/hour|
|Automatic Size Adjustment:||Yes|
|Registration Through Print Marks Reading:||Yes|
|Multiposition System:||Maximum: 10|
|Pressing Time Adjustment:||Yes|
|Pressing Cycle Repetition:||Yes|