Konica Minolta bizhub PRESS C71cf – Digital Label Press
The Konica Minolta bizhub PRESS C71cf is a Digital Label Press specifically designed for narrow web applications. This unique press represents the culmination of digital printing technology and high-end digital performance at a lower cost to create new opportunities for your label shop to increase profits, productivity and customer satisfaction.
Advantages at a glance
- Designed for the commercial printer, in-plant, brand owner and mid-sized converter
- Prints full CMYK, etc.
- Efficiently process the printing demands that were difficult to fulfill with conventional presses thanks to the flexibility of digital printing
- Ideal to expand into new markets and perfectly complements existing analogue machines
- Uses dry-toner electrophotography as its print method
- The engine will support a maximum paper width of approximately 13″ (320 mm)
- Gloss and matte papers as well as synthetic, polypropylene, polyester and BOPP substrates are supported
- Feeding speeds will range from 62'/min to 31'/min depending on the paper type and options selected
- Allows shorter print run lengths and on-demand runs
- Personalization and versioning are easily handled
- Variable data printing is supported and both the PPML and PDF/VT formats are included (PDF/VT requires an available APPE option)
- FD-5 Spectrophotometer – Compact, powerful and versatile device useful for daily calibration and quality control.
- Keyence Ionizer – helps eliminate static issue.
- UK-207 – APPE Kit for IC-602.
- MK-744 Patlite Status Light Kit – See machine status from across the production floor.
- EngageIT iLabel software – Provides the user an easy way to arrange labels optimizing media usage and minimizing waste.
|Print Method:||Dry-toner electrophotography|
|Color Support:||Full-color (CMYK)|
|Printing Resolution / Gradation:||1200 dpi (3600 dpi equivalent) x 1200 dpi|
|Maximum Printing Image Size:||18.90” x 12.60” (480 mm x 320 mm) |
47.05” x 12.60” (1195 mm x 320 mm)
(banner printing mode)
|Maximum Substrate Width:||13” fixed (330.2 mm)|
|Image Width:||Max. 12.60” (320 mm) |
Quality guarantee width: approx.. 11-2/3” (297 mm)
|Maximum Unwinder/Rewinder Diameter||Approx. 20” (500 mm)|
|Substrate Thickness/ Gauge||90 microns to 250 microns (81g/m2 to 256g/m2, 22 lb bond to 68 lb bond)|
|Press Speed:||Approx. 62’/min, 44’/min, 31’/min |
(18.9 meter/min, 13.5 meter/min, 9.45 meter/min)
*Feeding speed needs to be changed depending on the paper type. (standard speed: 44′ (13.5 meter)
|Print Image File Format:||PS, PDF (support APPE), 8bit TIFF|
|VDP File Format:||PPML, PDF/VT |
PDF/VT requires APPE Option (UK-207)
|Printing Substrates:||Pressure sensitive labels, unsupported label; |
*Incompatible depending on the media type
Papers and white films (BOPP, PP, PET, synthetic papers)
*2: Roll composed of only chemical film for both base material and peeling sheet not compatible