Konica Minolta AccurioJet KM-1 – Digital Inkjet Color Press
The Konica Minolta AccurioJet KM-1 Digital Inkjet Color Press combines the speed and flexibility of offset presses with the digital benefits of variable data printing and zero make-ready. It prints on 23” x 29.5” sheets, allowing for 6-up letter-size printing.
Advantages at a glance
- Automatic duplex printing from .06 mm -.45 mm sheet thickness
- Simplex printing from .06 mm -.6 mm sheet thickness
- Superior stability with absolute consistency in paper-feeding, registration, image quality and repeatability
- Image quality, color gamut and glossiness rivals offset presses
- Ideal for variable data printing applications that build customer relationships
- Easy maintenance with operator replaceable parts and print heads
Supporting solutions and services
- Lean Production Workflow Assessment Service: Streamline your print production workflow to increase profits and productivity.
- Cloud-based / Web-to-Print as a Service: Automate, simplify and streamline order submission through job output.
- EngageIT XMedia Marketing as a Service: A cross-channel marketing platform that puts you ahead of your competition.
- G7 Master Printer Certification: Training from certified G7 experts who are authorized by Idealliance to qualify facilities as G7 Masters.
|Printing Speed:||Simplex – 3,000 sph |
Duplex – 1,500 sph
|Resolution:||1,200 x 1,200 dpi|
|Number of Colors:||4|
|Maximum Sheet Size:||23” x 29.5” (585 mm x 750 mm)|
|Maximum Image Size:||Simplex – 22.63” x 28.93” (575 mm x 735 mm) |
Duplex – 22.63” x 28.74” (575 mm x 730 mm)
|Sheet Thickness:||Simplex – 2.4 to 24 pt (0.06 mm to 0.6 mm) |
Duplex – 2.4 to 18 pt (0.06 mm to .45 mm)