inpO2 is a powerful, modular PDF imposition software, built right into the familiar environment of Acrobat DC. As a modular imposition solution, you can pick the right features to meet your production needs and budget.
(Wizard + Layout Editor + Assembly Planner + Automation + Optimization + JDF)
inpO2+ Pro is the choice for professionals. inpO2+Pro adds template based assembly for offset and web press printing, along with our inpO2 planner for interactive imposition planning. In addition, other professional features such as page level controls, mark sets, ink merging and more! Network licenses are also available for customers who need multiple seats.
Advantages at a Glance
- Optimization: Optimization makes ganging multiple jobs on a single sheet easy and flexible. Import your files, define your press sheet, quantities, and finishing methods then inpO2 Optimization does the rest. See your run length based on your quantities, paper waste and make adjustments to get just the right layout for your ganging needs.
- Automation: Take anything you can do in inpO2 Wizard and make it as simple as “drag and drop”. No limit to the number of workflows that can be defined and each workflow can be set for a specific trim size, or made to be dynamic and change based on the input file. Perfect for customers looking to automate their common imposition work, or Web to Printcustomers who want to make inpO2 a key part of their overall automated workflow.
- Connectivity (JDF Export): JDF Export of layout and finishing parameters for JDF compatible workflows, RIPs, and finishing equipment.
- Network Licensing (option): If you need multiple seats of your imposition solution, our network license option not only can save you money on each additional seat added, it allows you to install inpO2 on as many workstations as you need. Licenses are floating licenses so you can open and use inpO2 on any workstation for as many seats as you own. Only available for inpO2 Pro+or above.
- Support and Upgrade Agreements (option): Every new product comes with 90 days of free upgrades and phone, email or internet support. North American customers can extend their support/upgrade warrantee and international customers can extend their upgrade warrantee for 12 months with the purchase of an extended warrantee contract. Be sure to ask about programs available when you purchase your product.
|Mac:||Adobe® Acrobat® Standard or Professional 8, 9, or X
Processor PowerPC® G4 or G5 or Intel processor (G5 recommended)
Mac OS X v.10.4.3, 10.5 or 10.6
|Windows:||Adobe® Acrobat® Standard or Professional 8, 9, or X
Processor Intel® Pentium®
Microsoft® Windows® XP, Windows® Server, Vista or Windows® 7