Horizon VAC-600 Collator
The Standard Horizon VAC-600 deep-pile Collator has 5″ of bin capacity allowing for less frequent reloading of paper and long-run production efficiency and productivity. The VAC-600 Collator uses the same patented rotary-pulse vacuum feeding system as the proven VAC-1000 Collator, and delivers exceptional speed and productivity on nearly all paper stocks. Up to 6 VAC-600 towers can be combined to create 6, 12, 18, 24, 30 or 36-station systems in a minimum of floor space. The deep-pile VAC-600 Collator is equipped with a touchscreen control console for ease of operation, advanced programming, error detection and system monitoring. System functions are presented using an icon-based graphical interface.
Advantages at a glance
- User-friendly Operation by Color Touchscreen and Wireless Remote Control – A large color touchscreen is icon-based for user-friendly operation. The graphical screen guides the user through all set-up procedures with ease. Frequently operated buttons are arranged on a wireless remote control, which is included as standard. The remote provides for collating speed adjustment and start/stop/jog operation and lets you monitor the feeding or delivering condition.
- Powerful Blower for Reliable Feeding – The Horizon blower is 33% more powerful than conventional collator blowers. Vacuum air and blower air can be individually adjusted for a wide range of paper qualities and sizes.
- Wide Choice of Receiving Trays – Choose between the criss-cross receiving tray for signatures, or the stacker receiving tray for large volume collated sets. An optional paper jogger is also available.
- High-power Double Feed Detect Sensor – High-intensity infrared LED’s are employed at each bin for double feed detection. These long-lasting LED’s save the time and cost of replacing individual lamps.
- Image Checking System (option) – The VAC-600H can be equipped with an image checking camera. This checking system stores and checks the printed image of each page on each feed cycle to insure page order and integrity. The camera is housed in the transport section for space efficiency.
- Connectable to Bookletmaking System – The VAC-600H can be connected to Horizon Bookletmakers to form a complete in-line bookletmaking system.
|Number of Bins Per Tower:||10 (suction-feed)|
|Maximum Number of Towers:||6 (6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36 stations)|
|Sheet Size:||Maximum: 13.77″ x 19.68″ |
Minimum: 4.78″ x 5.83″
|Paper Weight:||Coated: 20 lbs. to 55 lbs. |
Normal 14 lbs. to 55 lbs.
8-page fold signature. Up to 27 lbs.
|Production Speeds:||6 bins: Maximum 9,900 sets/hr. |
12 bins: Maximum 7,000 sets/hr.
18 bins: Maximum 6,600 sets/hr.
24 bins: Maximu: 5,000 sets/hr.
30 bins: Maximum 4,500 sets/hr.
36 bins: Maximum 4,000 sets/hr.