Horizon QC-S30 Entry-level Collator
The Standard Horizon QC-S30 Entry-level Collator is one of the worlds fastest tabletop friction feed collators, and can be built into a 3-tower tabletop friction feed collating system. The modular design of the system allows the flexibility to expand with additional components as production needs grow. The QC-S30’s innovative design allow 10, 20, and 30 stations, offers speed and quality construction, and will provide years of superior productivity and reliability. Accessories for the QC-S30 Collator include the PS-P61 Corner Stapler and SPF9/FC-9 Bookletmaker.
Advantages at a glance
- User-friendly Operation – Three basic operation buttons, Check, Start and Stop, are located under the display panel for simple and easy operation.
- High Speed Production – Maximum production speed is 65 sets per minute (A4 / 8.5” x 11” LEF).
- Quieter Operation – High frequency noise has been reduced for quieter operation.
- 30 Sation Collation – The QC-S30 can be extended to a 20 or 30 bin collator by adding collating towers QC-S30F.
- Deep Receiving Tray – The receiving tray capacity is 2.9” (75 mm) maximum, letting you collate and stack up to 90 sets (10-sheet).
- Stable Feeding – The large diameter feed rollers enable the collator to handle a wide variety of sheets. The double-feed stop pad and feed bins can be switched between high and low pressure settings for stable feeding.
|Number of Bins Per Tower:||10 (friction-feed)|
|Maximum Number of Towers:||3 (10, 20, 30 stations)|
|Bin Capacity:||1.1” (200+ sheets 20 lb. bond)|
|Sheet Size:||5.5” x 6.9” to 12” x 17”|
|Paper Weight:||53-128 gsm including NCR, and some coated stocks|
|Production Speeds:||Up to 3,900 sets/hour (5 sheets) 8.5” x 11” |
Up to 2,100 sets/hour 11” x 17”
|Receiving Tray:||Offset stack, straight stack|