Horizon BQ-P60 – Compact Document Binding System
Never before has a compact unit offered as much versatility as the BQ-P60 Compact Document Binding System (perfect binding, spine taping, and padding). Able to produce perfect bound and spine taped books at a rate of up to 180 books an hour, the BQ-P60 is ideal for users that have divergent, low-volume binding demands. Adding the option of padding up to 480 ¼” notepads an hour makes this compact unit a truly productive and unique option for many office and print environments. The BQ-P60 also contains an adhesive application adjustment, a power-saving mode, a built-in fume extractor, and uses a lower temperature adhesive.
Advantages at a glance
- Easy Operation – The display indicator lamps on the operating panel guide you through the simple operating steps.
- Professional Binding Quality – A cover is glued to the book spine and then clamped to create an attractive finished appearance.
- Flexible Binding Styles – Choose from three different binding styles — cover binding, tape binding, pad binding.
- Comfortable Operation – An integrated smoke extractor and filter system is a standard feature to clean the air and remove any glue odors from office environments.
- Eco-friendly – Low-temperature glue and eco-mode, reduces power consumption.
|Book Size Maximum:||12.4″ x 8.2″ (315 mm x 210 mm)|
|Book Size Minimum:||8.3″ x 5.9″ (210 mm x 148 mm)|
|Book Thickness:||Max 0.9″ (25 mm)|
|Cover Size Maximum:||12.4″ x 17.5″ (315 mm x 445 mm)|
|Cover Size Minimum:||8.3″ x 11.7″ (210 mm x 297 mm)|
|Cover Weight Range:||82 to 210 gsm (22 to 60 lb)|
|Production Speed:||Max 180 books/hr|