Horizon APC-610 Programmable Paper Cutter
The Standard Horizon APC-610 Programmable Paper Cutter features a maximum cutting width of 24′′ and a maximum lift height of 3.9′′. The APC-610 includes advanced set-up automation through a user-friendly 5′′ icon-based touchscreen that displays all settings necessary for automated set-up. The highly polished, chrome-plated work table virtually eliminates paper marking and provides a smooth, friction-free surface for lift travel. A high-performance backgauge screw and precision-forged linear raceway accurately positions the lift. A two-speed motor system precisely positions the backgauge and ensures maximum cutting accuracy.
Advantages at a glance
- Automated Set-up – Most sections can be set-up automatically by inputting the untrimmed size and finished size into the intuitive color touchscreen for quick and accurate change over.
- Servo Motor Driven – Servo motors are employed for accurate positioning of the book block. Also, through the touch panel screen, the pressure is adjusted automatically so that no mark remains on the trimmed book. Oil-less control for environmentally friendly operation.
- High Quality Finish – Rigid construction and heavy-duty mechanisms ensure consistent, accurate quality.
- Book-of-One Production – Books of the same size but different thickness can be trimmed at the same time, for true book-of-one production.
- In-line Production – The system can be placed in-line with Horizon perfect binders BQ-470, SB-07 or SB-09S for efficient book production.
- Bindery Control System – The HT-80 can be networked with the Horizon pXnet Bindery Control System which can plan jobs, collect production data across the bindery and even interface with an existing workflow for automated JDF set-up.
|Cutting Width:||Up to 24”|
|Cutting Height:||Up to 3.93”|
|Cutting Depth:||.98” to 24.4”|
|Job Memory:||200 programs|
|Cutting Speed:||3.8 seconds per cycle|